Vacancy | Aberdeen FC Youth Academy Exit Scout
Aberdeen Football Club is a high-profile institution in the North East of Scotland with an impressive heritage of domestic and international achievements since the Club was established in 1903.
AFC is an ambitious organisation looking towards further success and long-term sustainability in support of our football team by adding value across every area of our day-to-day business for the overall benefit of our staff, supporters and clients.
The Exit Scout should have a footballing background along with suitable essential traits of good communication, empathy and understanding. The successful applicant will be required to have the SFA Talent ID Award 1.1/1.2 and 1.3 or be willing to work towards this.
Responsibilities of this role will include but not be limited to the following:
• Point of contact for released Aberdeen Youth Academy players’ parents.
• Compiling and regularly updating a contact sheet and using the clubs Sports Office system.
• Watching the players who have been released while maintaining contact with the boys’ clubs.
• Liaising with the area scouts where the players play.
• Having good knowledge of the standard of signed Aberdeen FC players.
• Involvement in club Identification days.
This is a part-time role, working 8 hours per week.
Interviews for this role are expected to start week commencing 4th October 2021.
If you wish to be considered for this position, please submit your CV and Covering Letter to email@example.com by 27th September 2021. Your Covering Letter should include your earliest available date for starting, if successful. Please note that due to the number of applications received in to the Club, we will only respond if you are successful in securing an interview.