Our brand-new home and away kits for the 2020/21 season are now available and AberDNA members can claim a shirt for free as part of their membership!
The kit is available to pre-order now and deliveries will commence from 28th May.
To claim a free home or away shirt, you must have an active Premium or International AberDNA membership.
Please note, claiming a free replica shirt for 2020/21 will lead to an automatic renewal of the membership.
New to AberDNA? New members must have made at least one-month’s payment prior to ordering their shirt. This payment can be made over the phone by calling 01224 632328 Monday to Friday between 10am – 5pm.
Standard and U12 members can claim a discount of 10% off their replica kit online at afc.co.uk/shop.
Premium and International members can save 15% off merchandise as part of their membership.
Full AberDNA terms and conditions can be found here.
Please note, purchases have an expected delivery date of 7 business days from the date of order, however due to the current crisis we ask that you allow for extra time for your order to be processed. Our team are operating with a skeleton staff as we continue to adhere to government guidelines.
Collections are currently unavailable at this time.
Mini-Kit & Away Socks Delay
Unfortunately, due to some deliveries and suppliers being affected by the COVID-19 crisis, mini-kit’s and away socks are unavailable for now and are anticipated to arrive in late June. We apologise for the inconvenience that this may cause for some supporters and appreciate your understanding during these challenging circumstances.
Numbers & Letters
Printing of numbers and letters will also be unavailable during this time as we await the new style being official launched by the SPFL ahead of 20/21.
To order your free shirt please follow the step by step guide below:
- Click here to place your order
- Claim your shirt – Ensure that you are logged in using your Dons ID and password, then click ‘BUY’ on the 2020/21 AFC Replica Shirt event.
3. Shirt type – select home or away.
4. Size – select the size of shirt required. You can also add a shirt for any other active Premium or International members linked to your account.
5. AberDNA logo – select whether or not you would like the AberDNA logo printed on your shirt, change the quantity and select ‘ADD TO BASKET’.
6. Review your order – Check that the postal address is correct (the address on your ticketing account will be used) and assign ownership of each shirt if you are ordering more than one.
7. Check your order details – before submitting your order please check all the information provided, read our Terms and Conditions and submit.
If you would like to add more items to your order please note this must take place in a transaction separate from claiming your free shirt. Due to current restrictions we will be unable to combine postage with any orders from the shop. We apologise for any inconvenience.
How to claim your AberDNA discount online:
- Login or create an account at afc.co.uk/shop with the email address connected with membership/season ticket
• All applicable products will automatically show discounted price
• Add to basket and checkout
If you have any questions, please email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t want to claim your shirt?
If you do not wish to claim your free 20/21 shirt and would like to donate it to the Club for the Football Operation or AFCCT, you can do so by clicking here, selecting ‘buy’ and then selecting ‘Donate to Football Ops’ or ‘Donate to AFCCT’ in the drop down menu.
Thank you for your continued support.
MPU – RHC
Scottish premiership League Table