Supporter Information | Hibernian (H)
Aberdeen v Hibernian
Saturday 23rd October
– The expected crowd will be under the 10,000 threshold and therefore not subject to the proof of vaccine scheme. This will also apply for the game against Hearts on Saturday 30th October.
– We will review our approach and estimated attendance numbers, in line with the legislation, after these fixtures and reassess the situation for subsequent matches.
– You can find more information on crowds and proof of vaccination scheme here.
– AberDNA Junior members can claim one of their two free tickets for this match. 100 tickets are available for gold and silver price zones on a first come first served basis.
– Season ticket members must use their NFC mobile season ticket or season card for this match. Full information can be found here.
– Season ticket members who can’t attend will receive virtual season ticket access. Full info can be found here.
Tickets for the match are available to purchase online, in person from the Pittodrie Ticket Office and over the phone by calling 01224 63 1903.
The Pittodrie Ticket Office and Club Shop are open Monday to Friday 9.30am-5pm and Saturday 10am-3pm.
FREE MATCHDAY TRAVEL
Earlier this week the Club announced that First Bus has renewed its partnership with Aberdeen FC as Official Public Transport partner for a further two years.
To celebrate the relaunch, First Aberdeen are offering FREE bus travel for all supporters to the upcoming home match against Hibs weekend!
The discounted travel tickets will be available to purchase through the First Bus app and will allow supporters unlimited travel on First Aberdeen routes on matchday.
Instructions on how to access free travel on 23rd October, and discounted travel to home games will be sent to fans by Aberdeen Football Club via email ahead of the match. Keep your eyes on your inbox in order to take advantage of the offer. This is valid using the First Bus App only.
FREE TICKETS FOR ABERDNA JUNIOR MEMBERS
AberDNA Junior members can claim one of their two free tickets which they will be entitled to use throughout the 21/22 season. Initially 100 free tickets for gold and silver price zones will be available for this match on a first come first served basis and all members must be accompanied by an adult.
Launched back in March 2020, AberDNA Junior is a free membership for U12s which provides youngsters with two free match tickets along with the opportunity to ‘Sign for the Dons’ in a special ceremony at Pittodrie. Details on how to claim your free AberDNA Junior tickets can be found below and if you are yet to sign-up you can do so here!
A pay-per-view option will be available this weekend for supporters in Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales that cannot attend the match.
Find out what the manager had to say ahead of the weekend in our match preview.
RED MATCHDAY PROGRAMME
The Red Matchday Programme is available to purchase now. Priced at £3, there are 68 pages packed with exclusive interviews and Q&As. This week there is a chat with Calvin Ramsay, an interview with Lewis Ferguson and a Christian Ramirez poster. Plus, a Development Don and Former Player feature. As well as columns from the manager and club captain Joe Lewis, there is the extensive history section at the back of the programme which goes back in time to look at some memorable games against Hibs from the past.
Half-time draw tickets are on sale now. Tickets are priced at £1 with proceeds split 50/50, with one half being made available to the winner. The total prize pot will be determined by the number of tickets sold, and therefore the more sold the more money there is to be won!
ALLY BEGG SIGNING SESSION
Lifelong Aberdeen fan Ally Begg’s latest book ‘Aberdeen: European Nights’ is available at the Club shop now and to celebrate, there will be a book signing session in the Club Shop this Saturday ahead of the match.
As stated above, since the crowd is expected to be under the 10,000 threshold, there will be no spot checks for proof of double vaccination for any supporters.
There will be staggered arrival times to control access to the stadium and safe movement when inside the ground. Supporters will also have to agree to the COVID-19 supporters code of conduct which can be found here.
– Block S, T & V: 1.45 – 2.15pm (Merkland Lane Turnstiles)
– Block W, X & Y: 2.15 – 2.45pm (Merkland Lane Turnstiles)
– Blocks MKL1-MKL2: 1.45 – 2.05pm (Merkland Lane Turnstiles)
– Block MKL3-MKL4: 2.05 – 2.25pm (Merkland Lane Turnstiles)
– Block MKL5-MKL7: 2.25 – 2.45pm (Merkland Lane Turnstiles)
Richard Donald Stand
– RDS Front: 2.15 – 2.45pm (RDS Turnstiles)
– RDS Rear: 1.45 – 2.15pm (RDS Turnstiles)
– RDS Upper: (Blocks 1-3): 1.45 – 2.15pm (RDS Turnstiles)
– RDS Upper: (Blocks 4-6): 2.15 – 2.45pm (RDS Turnstiles)
– Block A, B & C: 1.45-2.15pm (Pittodrie Street turnstiles)
– Block D, E & F: 2.15-2.45pm (Pittodrie Street turnstiles
Face masks must be worn in all indoor areas of the stadium and whilst there is no requirement for lateral flow tests to be carried out, we would encourage their use along with continued use of the Protect Scotland app and cashless payments in the club shop and at our kiosks where possible.
If you have any questions which are not answered in the FAQs below please e-mail email@example.com or call 01224 63 1903 to discuss with our Ticket Office team.
WHAT PROVISION WILL THERE BE FOR DISABLED ACCESS?
Accessible seating areas will be available as part of the ticket sales process. Supporters can also contact the Ticket Office for more information.
HOW WILL I GAIN ACCESS?
Season Ticket Members:
For this match the default way for season ticket members to access the stadium will be using an NFC mobile season ticket.
Season ticket members who requested a season card when purchasing their season ticket should use this to access the stadium on matchday. If you requested a season card and have not received it please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have requested a card since downloading your NFC season ticket please remove your NFC pass from your mobile wallet and re-download it.
Non-Season Ticket Members:
For this match non-season ticket members will have the opportunity to use NFC mobile ticketing to enter the stadium or can also choose a paper ticket.
WHAT IF I CANNOT ATTEND THE MATCH?
If you purchase a match ticket but your circumstances change and can no longer attend, please let the ticket office know at the earliest opportunity to arrange a refund.