Hearts (H) | Ticket Information
Aberdeen v Hearts
Saturday 30th October
– The expected crowd will be under the 10,000 threshold and therefore not subject to the proof of vaccine scheme.
– We will review our approach and estimated attendance numbers, in line with the legislation, after this fixture and reassess the situation for subsequent matches.
– You can find more information on crowds and proof of vaccination scheme here.
– AberDNA Junior members can claim one of their two free tickets for this match. 100 tickets are available for gold and silver price zones on a first come first served basis.
Tickets for the match are available to purchase online, in person from the Pittodrie Ticket Office and over the phone by calling 01224 63 1903.
The Pittodrie Ticket Office is open Monday to Friday 9.30am-5pm and Saturday 10am-3pm.
Pick 6 Package
We have recently launched our new Pick 6 Package. This package gives supporters added flexibility and value throughout the remainder of the season:
– Access to 6 cinch Premiership matches at Pittodrie
– Savings on match-by-match pricing
– Ability to select 6 matches of your choice (Maximum of 2 Cat A matches)
– Ability to select your seat for each match
– 12 Priority Points
FREE tickets for AberDNA Junior Members
AberDNA Junior members can claim one of their two free tickets which they will be entitled to use throughout the 21/22 season. Initially 100 free tickets for gold and silver price zones will be available for this match on a first come first served basis and all members must be accompanied by an adult.
Launched back in March 2020, AberDNA Junior is a free membership for U12s which provides youngsters with two free match tickets along with the opportunity to ‘Sign for the Dons’ in a special ceremony at Pittodrie. Details on how to claim your free AberDNA Junior tickets can be found below and if you are yet to sign-up you can do so here!
How to claim your 2 FREE AberDNA Junior Tickets
To claim a FREE AberDNA Junior ticket, you must follow these simple steps:
- Add an Under 12 ticket to your basket alongside your own ticket.
- Tick ‘Assign Owners’
- Change the owner of the Under 12 ticket to the AberDNA Junior Member (please note the Junior Member must be linked to your account in the ‘manage my relationships’ section of your Dons Account)
- The Under 12 ticket should automatically change to £0.00 and show your AberDNA Membership benefit.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 for any further Under 12 AberDNA Junior members
- Complete the transaction
Please see screenshot below, with the above steps followed:
Ticket information and details on how to book in your Dons daft youngster will be confirmed ahead of each fixture. However, U12s can sign up as an AberDNA Junior member now to be the first to know!
Please note that there may be a delay of up to 24 hours for new members before the benefits, including the 2 FREE tickets & access to ‘Sign for the Dons’ Experience will be added to their account. If you require immediate access, please contact the ticket office on 01224 63 1903 or firstname.lastname@example.org and they will arrange for you.
*Subject to availability
As stated above, since the crowd is expected to be under the 10,000 threshold, there will be no spot checks for proof of double vaccination for any supporters.
There will be staggered arrival times to control access to the stadium and safe movement when inside the ground. Supporters will also have to agree to the COVID-19 supporters code of conduct which can be found here.
– Block S, T & V: 1.45 – 2.15pm (Merkland Lane Turnstiles)
– Block W, X & Y: 2.15 – 2.45pm (Merkland Lane Turnstiles)
– Blocks MKL1-MKL2: 1.45 – 2.05pm (Merkland Lane Turnstiles)
– Block MKL3-MKL4: 2.05 – 2.25pm (Merkland Lane Turnstiles)
– Block MKL5-MKL7: 2.25 – 2.45pm (Merkland Lane Turnstiles)
Richard Donald Stand
– RDS Front: 2.15 – 2.45pm (RDS Turnstiles)
– RDS Rear: 1.45 – 2.15pm (RDS Turnstiles)
– RDS Upper: (Blocks 1-3): 1.45 – 2.15pm (RDS Turnstiles)
– RDS Upper: (Blocks 4-6): 2.15 – 2.45pm (RDS Turnstiles)
– Block A, B & C: 1.45-2.15pm (Pittodrie Street turnstiles)
– Block D, E & F: 2.15-2.45pm (Pittodrie Street turnstiles)
Face masks must be worn in all indoor areas of the stadium and whilst there is no requirement for lateral flow tests to be carried out, we would encourage their use along with continued use of the Protect Scotland app and cashless payments in the club shop and at our kiosks where possible.
If you have any questions which are not answered in the FAQs below please e-mail email@example.com or call 01224 63 1903 to discuss with our Ticket Office team.
WHAT PROVISION WILL THERE BE FOR DISABLED ACCESS?
Accessible seating areas will be available as part of the ticket sales process. Supporters can also contact the Ticket Office for more information.
HOW WILL I GAIN ACCESS?
Season Ticket Members:
For this match the default way for season ticket members to access the stadium will be using an NFC mobile season ticket.
Season ticket members who requested a season card when purchasing their season ticket should use this to access the stadium on matchday. If you requested a season card and have not received it please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have requested a card since downloading your NFC season ticket please remove your NFC pass from your mobile wallet and re-download it.
Non-Season Ticket Members:
For this match non-season ticket members will have the opportunity to use NFC mobile ticketing to enter the stadium or can also choose a paper ticket.
WHAT IF I CANNOT ATTEND THE MATCH?
If you purchase a match ticket but your circumstances change and can no longer attend, please let the ticket office know at the earliest opportunity to arrange a refund.