St Johnstone (H) | Ticket Information
We look forward to welcoming you all back to Pittodrie on Saturday 18th September for our next home league match with St Johnstone (3pm kick-off).
Tickets for the match are available online at afc.co.uk/eTickets, in person from the Pittodrie Ticket Office and over the phone by calling 01224 63 1903.
The Pittodrie Ticket Office will be open Friday 9.30am-4.30pm and Saturday 10am-3pm.
– AberDNA Junior members can claim one of their two free tickets for this match. 500 tickets are available for gold and silver price zones on a first come first served basis.
– We have been able to reduce the size of the Red Zone but parts of blocks C & D of the Main Stand remain closed. Affected season ticket members in these areas will receive a phone call and will be relocated.
– Season ticket members must use their NFC mobile season ticket or season card for this match.
– NFC mobile season tickets are the default option unless supporters requested a physical card at the time of purchase. You can find out how to download your NFC mobile season ticket here. If you have requested a card since downloading your NFC season ticket please remove your NFC pass from your mobile wallet and re-download it.
FREE tickets for AberDNA Junior Members
This will be our second fixture where AberDNA Junior members can claim one of their two free tickets which they will be entitled to use throughout the 21/22 season. Initially 500 free tickets for gold and silver price zones will be available for this match on a first come first served basis and all members must be accompanied by an adult.
Launched back in March 2020, AberDNA Junior is a free membership for U12s which provides youngsters with two free match tickets along with the opportunity to ‘Sign for the Dons’ in a special ceremony at Pittodrie. Details on how to claim your free AberDNA Junior tickets can be found below and if you are yet to sign-up you can do so here!
More details on the Sign for the Dons experience will be announced soon as we plan to start welcoming members to Pittodrie for the unique experience from the September school holiday.
How to claim your 2 FREE AberDNA Junior Tickets
To claim a FREE AberDNA Junior ticket, you must follow these simple steps:
1. Add an Under 12 ticket to your basket alongside your own ticket.
2. Tick ‘Assign Owners’
3. Change the owner of the Under 12 ticket to the AberDNA Junior Member (please note the Junior Member must be linked to your account in the ‘manage my relationships’ section of your Dons Account)
4. The Under 12 ticket should automatically change to £0.00 and show your AberDNA Membership benefit.
5. Repeat steps 3 and 4 for any further Under 12 AberDNA Junior members
6. Complete the transaction
Please see screenshot below, with the above steps followed:
Ticket information and details on how to book in your Dons daft youngster will be confirmed ahead of each fixture. However, U12s can sign up as an AberDNA Junior member now to be the first to know!
Please note that there may be a delay of up to 24 hours for new members before the benefits, including the 2 FREE tickets & access to ‘Sign for the Dons’ Experience will be added to their account. If you require immediate access, please contact the ticket office on 01224 63 1903 or firstname.lastname@example.org and they will arrange for you.
*Subject to availability
As with the our recent matches there will no longer be a requirement to provide evidence of a negative lateral flow test before gaining entry to the stadium.
However, there will be staggered arrival times to control access to the stadium and safe movement when inside the ground. Supporters will also have to agree to the updated COVID-19 supporters code of conduct which can be found below.
Face masks must be worn in all indoor areas of the stadium and whilst there is no requirement for lateral flow tests to be carried out, we would encourage their use along with continued use of the Protect Scotland app and cashless payments in the club shop and at our kiosks where possible.
If you have any questions which are not answered in the FAQs below please e-mail email@example.com or call 01224 63 1903 to discuss with our Ticket Office team.
Please note that we will continue to operate staggered arrival times to control access to the stadium and safe movement when inside the ground.
– Block S, T & V: 1.45 – 2.15pm (Merkland Lane Turnstiles)
– Block W, X & Y: 2.15 – 2.45pm (Merkland Lane Turnstiles)
– Blocks MKL1-MKL2: 1.45 – 2.05pm (Merkland Lane Turnstiles)
– Block MKL3-MKL4: 2.05 – 2.25pm (Merkland Lane Turnstiles)
– Block MKL5-MKL7: 2.25 – 2.45pm (Merkland Lane Turnstiles)
Richard Donald Stand
– RDS Front: 2.15 – 2.45pm (RDS Turnstiles)
– RDS Rear: 1.45 – 2.15pm (RDS Turnstiles)
– RDS Upper: (Blocks 1-3): 1.45 – 2.15pm (RDS Turnstiles)
– RDS Upper: (Blocks 4-6): 2.15 – 2.45pm (RDS Turnstiles)
– Block A, B & C*: 1.45-2.15pm (Pittodrie Street turnstiles)
– Block D*, E & F: 2.15-2.45pm (Pittodrie Street turnstiles)
*Please see key information below for which seats remain unavailable as part of the Red Zone
WHAT PROVISION WILL THERE BE FOR DISABLED ACCESS?
Accessible seating areas will be available as part of the ticket sales process. Supporters can also contact the Ticket Office for more information.
HOW WILL I GAIN ACCESS?
Season Ticket Members
For this match the default way for season ticket members to access the stadium will be using an NFC mobile season ticket.
Season ticket members who requested a season card when purchasing their season ticket should use this to access the stadium on matchday. If you requested a season card and have not received it please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have requested a card since downloading your NFC season ticket please remove your NFC pass from your mobile wallet and re-download it.
Season ticket members in parts of Blocks C & D of the Main Stand will be relocated for this fixture and will be contacted by the ticket office to arrange this. A paper ticket will be required for the alternative seat.
Non-Season Ticket Members
For this match non-season ticket members will have the opportunity to use NFC mobile ticketing to enter the stadium or can also choose a paper ticket.
WHAT IF I CANNOT ATTEND THE MATCH?
If you purchase a match ticket but your circumstances change and can no longer attend, please let the ticket office know at the earliest opportunity to arrange a refund.