Supporter Information | BK Hacken (H)
We are excited to be able to host supporters at Pittodrie again this Thursday and we know you will be excited to get back here too!
As with our test event against Kilmarnock last September, when 300 supporters were in attendance, this match will be treated as a test event as we look to demonstrate our capability to host matches safely in-line with the latest government guidelines and provide confidence that we can safely accommodate larger crowds.
This will involve additional measures being put in place to control access to the stadium and safe movement when inside the ground.
Tickets for the match are now SOLD OUT but supporters who have not got a ticket will be able to watch all the action with RedTV.
- If you are unwell or display any symptoms of COVID-19, have been in contact with anyone infected in the 14 days prior to the game or are self-isolating or in quarantine (i.e returning from a country on the red or amber list) – you must not attend.
- All supporters are required to carry out an NHS Lateral Flow Test on Match Day prior to arrival and show proof of a negative test on arrival at the stadium (Full info below)
- All tickets are non-transferable and photo ID will be required on arrival.
- The match is SOLD OUT. Please do not attend without a ticket. There will be additional ticket checks in place to prevent access.
- Know your route, arrival time window and entry gate – access to the stadium may differ to previous visits.
- Food kiosks will not be open inside the stadium. No bottles or cans are allowed but small snacks and pouches or cartons of juice can be taken to the stadium in a clear bag.
- The club shop will open from 10am – 4pm on the day of the match. Shirt collections from the ticket office for AberDNA members will also cease at 4pm.
- If travelling by public transport please follow the guidance set out by the transport provider, First Bus.
- To ensure your experience at Pittodrie Stadium is safe and enjoyable, you must follow the guidelines in this Code of Conduct. Compliance with this code is essential and shows respect for your fellow supporters whilst also protecting yourself, your club, your sport, and your community.
- Smoking and vaping will not be permitted.
- There will be no RedMatchday programmes on sale. These will be available online from Curtis Sport and from the club shop on Friday.
NFC MOBILE TICKETING
Due to a technical issue which has now been resolved by our ticketing provider, if you downloaded your pass before 4pm on Tuesday you will need to delete the tickets from your wallet and download them again using the same original link.
If you attempted to download your ticket between 4pm on Tuesday and 4pm on Wednesday you will have received an error message. Please download the ticket again from the original link, which will now allow you to add your pass to your wallet.
If you have not received an e-mail with a link to download your tickets (this should have been received shortly after completing your transaction) please contact the Ticket Office as soon as possible via firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 01224 63 1903.
We apologise for any inconvenience this has caused and look forward to welcoming you back to Pittodrie this evening.
Before attending tonight’s match please view our NFC mobile ticketing guide for details on how to access the stadium using your mobile tickets.
ARRIVING AT THE STADIUM
In order to ensure safe entry to the stadium it is important that each supporter sticks to their scheduled arrival time.
Supporters in South Stand Sections, P, Q, R, S & T should note that entry for these sections will be from Park Road only.
HOW DO I PRODUCE EVIDENCE OF A NEGATIVE LATERAL FLOW TEST?
Lateral flow test MUST be taken on matchday with the exception of children who are aged 12 and under as they are exempt. There are several methods for getting free Lateral flow tests. To order the tests visit: https://www.gov.uk/order-coronavirus-rapid-lateral-flow-tests or over the phone by calling 119 between 7am – 11 pm and these will be delivered to you within 24 -48 hours via Royal Mail.
Each kit arrives with all the required equipment for 7 tests, and a detailed instruction booklet including information on the tests, how to administer them and how to report the result online.
You can also go to your local pharmacy and pick up a testing kit, please check online for participating pharmacies.
Or, Aberdeen University’s test facility at the Butchart Centre on University Road offers free lateral flow tests to anyone. Please note testing capacity at Butchart is limited and we cannot guarantee all those attending will be tested.
When your test has been completed you must register it on the UK Government website at www.gov.uk/report-covid19-result. Once you have registered your result you will receive an email or text confirming your result. On arrival at the stadium, please have the confirmation email or text ready to show to AFC Safety and Security Personnel, along with a Photo ID and valid ticket. Please remember that proof of a negative result MUST be provided, along with Photo ID and a valid ticket, to gain entry into the stadium.
If you require further information on anything listed above or within the code of conduct please call 01224 63 1903 or e-mail email@example.com