SUPPORTERS INFORMATION FOR SUNDAY
The weather forecast is 14 degrees and cloudy with an 80% chance of rain.
By Car: Fans should approach from M8 J29 following signs Paisley A726 initially then follow signs for football traffic (third set of lights after leaving the motorway).
By Train: Trains run half hourly from Glasgow Central to Gourock and stop at Paisley St James Station which is opposite the stadium.
Parking for Aberdeen Supporters Buses
Parking for Aberdeen Supporter’s Buses is in Clark Street (North side). Enter Clark Street at Greenhill Road – BEFORE LOW BRIDGE
Parking for Aberdeen Supporters Cars
There is very limited spaces available within the carpark at a cost of £5 and done on a first come first served basis, other than that it will be “on street” parking as detailed.
Please Check the No Waiting/Parking restrictions on ALL streets MacFarlane Street (North side)/Clark Street(Southside between MacKean St.& Greenock Rd) MacKeanStreet (West side) Ferguslie Park Avenue (beyondstadium perimeter).
Entry to the Ground
The Aberdeen Support will be accommodated in the North Stand and will enter via the Away Support Turnstiles 17-20.
Ticket Information | please click here
Health and Safety Requirements
* St Mirren Park is a no smoking stadium, this includes the use of e-cigarettes
* Containers bottles and cans are not permitted in the ground
* Strictly no pyrotechnic devices
* Supporters are encouraged to remain seated please
* St. Mirren operate a Policy on Unacceptable Behaviour and Conduct in line with the SPFL and all other clubs in Scotland.
MPU – RHC
Global - Next Match Small
Scottish premiership League Table